1. As many writers become "indie" and self published will query letters become a thing of the past?
2. Will Author/agent conferences become as quaint as old courting rituals?
3. Will the slush pile be used to describe dirty snow and not buried manuscripts?
4. Will corresponding with agents become as old fashioned as sending telegrams?
5. Will begging and waiting turn into action and publishing?
Add your thoughts to the slush pile.
Americana Poems by Harvey on scribd
The Blue Train to Heaven on Smashwords
The Handshake on Smashwords
Coming Home Tomorrow