Sponsor

Thursday, February 17, 2011

FaceBook Statuses to Make you Smile

These Facebook statuses are available to you free of charge in case you're looking for a witty gem.


Yawn...

I ate a boiled potato...

Why are folks putting rocks in the road for me to stub my toe on?

 I bought socks...

heaven is the opposite of hell...

why the fack do some people hate me?  

Life is like cheese, it stinks until you spray cologne on it...

I spilled jello on my tie...

in order to love, I must hate too...

l must hate to love you....

I ran out of underwear...

I need some pickled chicken eggs...

if you get in my way, I will fall down and trip you.....

if there's a hole in your bucket, look at the bright side through the hole..

.if I culd spel, I would say yu smel rilly stinke....

No comments:

Post a Comment