Sponsor

Monday, August 5, 2013

Odd Voices in Love






An Excerpt from the Collection of stories, Odd Voices...in Love
When I stepped back into the bedroom, Barbara was lying across the bed.  She had stopped sobbing.  She looked at me with curious kitten eyes.  I turned the radio off, got down on the floor, and did a few pushups.  I grunted loud and made sex motions as I raised my body off the floor.  I stood in the mirror and flexed my muscles.  My chest glistened with Brut and sweat.  The towel dropped around my ankles.
“Axel, I love you,” Barbara said as she raised herself off the bed.
“Shut up!” I snapped.
“Axel, please.”  Barbara came toward me.
I picked up the phone and dialed.
“Thelma baby, what’s shaking?  Yeah it’s your ‘Axe’ talking to you.  You a



At your Favorite Retailer


No comments:

Post a Comment